Thrush Treatment

Candidiasis is one of the ancient curses affecting men and women. The problem with candidiasis is that it often afflicts us. Therefore, it is very important to take a holistic approach to the treatment of candidiasis. Traditional treatments for candidiasis include the use of creams, ointments, suppositories, pills, etc., prescribed by a doctor or purchased directly from a pharmacist or even a supermarket in certain countries.

However, these candidiasis treatments can be relieved immediately, but they usually do not permanently cure the symptoms. For this reason, many patients are turning to alternative therapies using natural products and tend to manage their own candidiasis treatments. If you have the knowledge to make an informed decision, carefully manage your own treatment.

1) Consult a doctor

This is to ensure that your infection is the most common candidiasis (fresh fingersl) caused by the yeast Candida albicans. If your other underlying condition may be the cause of your recurrent episode, such as uncontrolled diabetes, talk to your doctor.

2) Make sure you have the right diagnosis

This is important because several other infections can mimic candidiasis, and because of the different treatments, it is important to distinguish them. One study found that only 33% of women who self-treated vaginal candidiasis actually had yeast infections. The remaining 67% of women surveyed were actually infected with other types of microorganisms that required different drugs.

3) Use any medication as directed

When a doctor prescribes a drug for the treatment of candidiasis, such as anti-yeast cream or antibiotics to treat a bacterial infection, the drug must be used as directed. Use the correct dose at the right time. This prevents mutations in pathogenic microorganisms such as Candida albicans and develops resistance to the drugs used. This rule also applies to anti-yeast drugs that you can purchase without a prescription in pharmacies and supermarkets.

4) Study of the pathogenic microorganism Candida albicans

In order to control recurrent candidiasis, it is important to understand the situation. If you understand the origin of yeast and its infection, its location, its route of transmission and its disease, you are more likely to eradicate candidiasis forever.

5) Understand the symptoms of candidiasis

According to the site of the infection (fresh fingers metal), ulcer sores have many symptoms. Candida usually infects warm, moist areas such as the vagina (vaginal candida), the mouth (thrush), the penis area (palatitis), warm skin, moist areas, such as the groin under the breast and under the folds of the skin , diaper area (diaper rash) and nails (recession). If you have frequent recurrent ulcers, it is recommended that you familiarize yourself with your symptoms so that they can be recognized in the presence of recurrent candidiasis. You must also know if the symptoms are different and get more medical advice.

If there are signs of infection (fresh fingers), the doctor may prescribe antibiotics. In many cases, antibiotics can be avoided if they are close to the embedded toenail. It can be removed at the corner of the nail. This means your doctor uses a special nail clipper to remove the nail horns formed on the skin. This procedure does not require anesthesia and works best when grown on the skin only in the corners of the nail. It is recommended to soak 5 to 7 days after the bevel is removed.

The second option is nail avulsion. Avulsion is the partial or complete removal of the nail. Local anesthesia numbs the toes, which are released from the surrounding skin and removed at the base. It is more common to remove only the portion of the nail that is causing the problem. The nails will always come back, and depending on the nails removed, it can take up to 8 months. It is recommended to use warm water containing Epsom salts twice a day for 5 to 7 days, usually a few days after surgery, and the toes are painless. If the ingrown toenail is due to trauma, inappropriate shoes or poor cutting techniques, it should be developed just right and there should be no more problems or complications.

 

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *